[Slackbuilds-users] whaw source tarball download returns 404 error; newer version available.

José Manuel García-Patos jm.inform at gesaku.es
Fri Sep 5 12:11:34 UTC 2014

> The attached patch (very simple; aside from a version change, the
> manpage changed places) should make the existing SlackBuild work with
> version 0.2's tarball (it did on my system).

To be best of my knowledge (I could be wrong), the MANPATH in Slackware
does not include /usr/share/man, and I know of no package that installs
manpages there. I attach a diff that, at least to me, makes more sense.
I haven't tried it, though, but I hope you find it useful.

--
José Manuel García-Patos
Madrid