[Slackbuilds-users] Bug report on PlayOnLinux slackbuild

Raiderwolf Raiderwolf at verizon.net
Thu Sep 11 20:36:05 UTC 2014

Thanks for the reply, but that doesn't address the issue.

That does not solve the issue because in the
PlayOnLinux slackbuilds page it says:

"This requires: icoutils, php-imagick, cabextract, p7zip, wine,
wxPython"

It does not list wxGTK as a requirement.  I have wxPython installed,
by a wxPython Slackbuild, like the PlayOnLinux slackbuild
page says is required, yet I get this library error. And an RPM is the
only form this library causing the problem comes in that I can find.

The problem isn't that I don't have wxGTK installed according to the
PlayOnLinux Slackbuilds page.  I can only go by what is written there.
Is the slackbuilds page for PlayOnLinux wrong?

On Wed, 27 Aug 2014 17:27:40 +0700