[Slackbuilds-users] eyeD3 requires...

Larry Hajali larryhaja at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 21:57:45 UTC 2015

The gentoo folks seem to apply this to their eyed3.ebuild so that optional
dependency python-magic is not automatically downloaded and installed.

sed -i -e '/scripts/d' -e '/install_requires/d' pavement.py

Ref:
http://sources.gentoo.org/cgi-bin/viewvc.cgi/gentoo-x86/dev-python/eyeD3/eyeD3-0.7.5.ebuild?revision=1.2&view=markup

--Larry