[Slackbuilds-users] luna-wallpapers: broken download link

Nicolas Kovacs info at microlinux.fr
Wed Oct 5 06:43:25 UTC 2016

Hi,

The luna-wallpapers package builds with two separate source archives.
The download link for the second one (elementary-wallpapers) is broken,
and I'd say it's wrong anyway. I'd recommend either hosting it on SBo's
own server (if possible), or use the source archive(s) on my own server:

http://www.microlinux.fr/microlinux/desktop-14.2-source/xfce/luna-wallpapers/

What I *think* happened was that the download link pointed to my site's
mirror, but the URL is not exactly correct. Here's the correct one:

http://slackware.uk/microlinux/desktop-14.2-source/xfce/luna-wallpapers/

Upon reflectino, maybe it's better to point to that one, since it seems
to have way more bandwidth than my own server.

Cheers,

Niki

7, place de l'église - 30730 Montpezat
Web  : http://www.microlinux.fr