[Slackbuilds-users] Postgresql 9.5.4 ( minor ) and Postgresql 9.6.0 ( major )

Nico slack at lodpp.net
Tue Oct 11 06:23:57 UTC 2016

Adis, Konrad,

Just looked at the README.SBo and actually, there is the note about
extension:

[...]

This script builds postgresql with some useful extension modules from
the contrib directory, see PG_EXTENSIONS in SlackBuild file.
To build PostgreSQL with all extensions, use the following command:

     # PG_EXTENSIONS=ALL ./postgresql.SlackBuild

Please note that in order to actually use extension, you must execute
'CREATE EXTENSION [ IF NOT EXISTS ] extension_name' for each extension.

[...]

So my pbm was just that I didn't RTFM :(

Either choice is fine to install ALL or adding them in the Slackbuild,

but I guess that it should be in the README, as it's the first thing
people see from the slackbuild.org site

Regards,

Nico