[Slackbuilds-users] Is chromium updated?

David O'Shaughnessy lists at osh.id.au
Tue Oct 11 15:06:19 UTC 2016

I notice that chromium in the SBo repo is currently at version
48.0.2564.97. I'm not very up to date with chromium development, but
that version number seems like it could be so out of date that it's a
security risk. If that's the case, maybe it would be better to just drop
it from SBo? If there's someone actually keeping an eye on it and all is
well then I guess this can be ignored :)

Btw, the entry also strangely has the tags
"arcade,shooter,space,bsu,chromium B.S.U." which are obviously not for
the chromium browser.

--
Dave