[Slackbuilds-users] biber checksum error it texlive

Franzen slackbuilds at schoepfer.info
Sun Oct 23 10:54:05 UTC 2016

On 2016-10-23 11:54, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
>> Seems that there is some sort of checksum error with biber binary
>> tarball in texlive if it's build on x86_64 architecture. Biber,
>> downloaded from CTAN has different checksum.
>
> thanks for reporting this too, it's now fixed in my branch.

Thanks Matteo. The texlive-netarchive is a moving target, it seems biber
was updated there about a month ago. Please let me know if some
biber-related things don't work anymore, as the texmf-sourcetarball
contains biber-related stuff.
Biber is the only binary-package(which is a desaster to build,see
explanation here
http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/view/svn/pst/biber.html) to handle
for texlive, i'm thinking about including both 32bit&64bit biber-binarie
packages in the texmf-sourcetarball to
be more safe from texlive-netarchives updates.

Johannes