[Slackbuilds-users] Perl modules orphaned between 14.1 and 14.2

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Mon Oct 31 18:55:34 UTC 2016

About this message:

https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2016-October/017333.html

> The git log has the reason. For all 4 modules:
>
> Removed (Included in Slackware's Perl).

The issue is that there's no mention at all in the ChangeLog:

https://slackbuilds.org/ChangeLog.txt

There is no metion of any git log on any part of the SlackBuild website.

Any user looking to maintain its system would be at a loss.

The question is: where should I follow the SlackBuilds.org changes: at
the ChangeLog which is published and advertised at the website, or at
some git log whose mention is nowhere on the SlackBuilds.org page?

Thanks,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español