[Slackbuilds-users] Request: please add a build option to skip running tests for perl-http-server-simple SBo buildscript

evanton at tut.by evanton at tut.by
Sun Dec 17 18:35:29 UTC 2017

I can't get this package built because tests fail. I get errors like this:

# REMOTE_ADDR: x.x.x.x'
#     doesn't match '/REMOTE_ADDR: 127.0.0.1/'

Where x.x.x.x is a real IP address from one of my network cards. This has been dooming me for years, I used to just comment the 'make test' line in the SlackBuild when I was running it manually, but now that I'm using sbopkg, I wouldn't like to run a modified version of the buildscript just for this. In the past I have also asked the maintainer to add such a build option, but without success.