[Slackbuilds-users] Request: please add a build option to skip running tests for perl-http-server-simple SBo buildscript

Thomas Morper thomas at beingboiled.info
Tue Dec 19 23:17:25 UTC 2017

On Mon, 18 Dec 2017, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo wrote:

>> In the past I have also asked the maintainer to add such a build
>> option, but without success.

> Done in my branch

Maybe that was a bit too quick...

I think the test is fine and the error is in OP's network config where
localhost and 127.0.0.1 don't match.

I've tried this in a VM and the test worked fine. I got the same error
message, though, when I deliberately set localhost to eth0's address
instead of 127.0.0.1 in /etc/hosts.