[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: QupZilla slackbuild update

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 20:18:56 UTC 2017

> I sent this to Qupzilla's maintainer a couple months ago, didn't get an answer
> so I'll post here in case he checks the list.
>
> I'd offer to take over mainteinance but Qupzilla was renamed to Falkon and
> moved under KDE's umbrella so I guess it would be pointless.

Hi Ricardo,

Fridrich looks inactive since a lot of time so, a while ago we offered
his script for grabs but not many were adopted: I actually grabbed
qupzilla and updated it to the same version (for the same reasons) you
did in my personal git, but I forgot to push it in the SBo repository
:(

http://cgit.ponce.cc/slackbuilds/commit/?h=qupzilla
https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2017-July/019455.html
https://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2017-July/019522.html