[Slackbuilds-users] Package versions

Harald Achitz harald.achitz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 10:56:11 UTC 2017

ok, slowly, one more time
1) the one who is sending the pull request
2) the one who is applying the pull request
3) those who use the package in testing,
4) merging testing into stable at the time a package can be considered as
tested, eg due to positive feedback on a issue tracer.
more quality control, less work for a single person through more
involvement of the community.

and if you can not see why this is less work for a single person and more
quality control, than sory, I can not explain, search projects that work
like that, participate, learn, than make suggestions for improvement
/Harald