[Slackbuilds-users] discord submission

Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 02:18:47 UTC 2017

I am looking at submitting a SlackBuild for the chat program discord.
Unfortunately, there is already a discord SlackBuild on SBo for a
completely different program under the audio category (Brainwave
entrainment for Linux - binaural beats, pulse beats, phase beats).

Any suggestions on what name I should use in place? Or is it possible to
rename the other SlackBuild since I feel that the majority of people
looking for discord would want the chat program rather than the audio one?

Jeremy