[Slackbuilds-users] Question about git workflow

Nate Bargmann n0nb at n0nb.us
Tue Mar 7 02:41:38 UTC 2017

Hi Willy.

After browsing the recent commits, I noticed that each contains a
"Signed-off-by: " line.  In some cases it is signed by commit the author
and in other cases I see that you (Willy) have signed it.

I presume that this pattern indicates that a maintainer making a commit
in their branch for a pull request should use the '-s' option to 'git
commit' to add his own "Signed-off-by: " line?

TIA

- Nate