[Slackbuilds-users] Only 68 builds left!

Ryan P.C. McQuen ryanpcmcquen at member.fsf.org
Fri Mar 24 21:23:09 UTC 2017

—— On Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:13:34 -0700 Jeremy Hansen jebrhansen+SBo at gmail.com wrote ——

On Fri, Mar 24, 2017, 3:10 PM Ryan P.C. McQuen <ryanpcmcquen at member.fsf.org> wrote:

Hello again!

B. Watson was nice enough to compile this list of my builds that are remaining with their subsequent READMEs and dependencies (REQUIRES):

http://urchlay.naptime.net/~urchlay/src/ryanbuilds.txt

Thank you already for taking over more than 100 of my builds! Whatever is left after the next public update, I will change to orphaned.

-Ryan

[ryanpcmcquen.org]

I suppose I can take these as well. I haven't used them, but they have piqued my interest (thanks for including the descriptions, B Watson).

desktop/superkey-launch

development/enki

development/watchman

games/gbrainy

games/simsu

multimedia/gmtp

multimedia/pitivi

 All of those besides watchman are yours (it was already taken after this list got generated)!
 FYI, I’m still keeping tally of which ones are available here:
 https://github.com/ryanpcmcquen/ryanpc-slackbuilds/blob/master/README.md
 -Ryan
[ryanpcmcquen.org]
 ​