[Slackbuilds-users] kdiff3-qt

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Fri Mar 31 23:32:28 UTC 2017

Hi Ekin, in 2016/01/24 Michiel gave up several of his slackbuilds and I
promised to take kdiff3 and others, but I have been busy at work lately.

I'll try to take a look at it this weekend (there's a couple other sb's I have
to take care of as well) and see if I can do what you nedd.

If you have a patch or something and want to send it, I'll gladly take it :)

Cheers,

--
Ricardo J. Barberis
Usuario Linux Nº 250625: http://counter.li.org/