[Slackbuilds-users] pdftk on Slackware Current

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 16:50:14 UTC 2018

Hi Konrad,

Thanks for that. I have had the same setup ready for a while now, basically
since Eric released his gcc-5 package. I have been reluctant to actually
release it due to its reliance on a package that is neither available on
slackbuilds.org nor officially part of slackware.

I was in a way waiting to see if the gcc-legacy package here would start
build gcj as part of it. but since sbo doesn't officially support -current,
it was not at the top of my todo list to chase things up. Your email shows
that there is demand so maybe I should start thinking about the best way to
proceed.

SBo admins, what is the policy about requiring a package not available on
slackware or slackbuild?

Cheers

Greg