[Slackbuilds-users] gitlab artifact direct download link?

Leonardo Citrolo leoc at gmx.com
Wed Jan 9 18:11:35 UTC 2019

Hi SlackBuilders,
I recently came across an interesting project hosted on gitlab called
'thunar-custom-actions', which basically provides a couple of scripts
to manage all Thunar custom actions system-wide, plus a set of
pre-configured useful ones.

Unfortunately among its build requirements is 'pandoc', which,
according to its .sqf file, in turn depends on 139 haskell packages, and
I really don't think that anyone would like to download and build all
those just to extend the Thunar file manager. (I certainly don't want
to)

On the other hand, the upstream developer provides also the debian
package as a gitlab 'artifact', so I've download it and written a
SlackBuild to convert it into a Slackware package.

Everything seems to be working nicely so I'm almost ready to share my
SlackBuild with you; the problem is that I can't find a direct URL for
a gitlab 'artifact', I've consulted the gitlab on-line documentation but
there doesn't seem to be any.
What do you suggest?

Thanks
Leo