[Slackbuilds-users] Unmaintained builds - want any of these?

Mario mario at slackware.hr
Sat Jan 4 16:44:08 UTC 2020

On 1/2/20 9:41 AM, Robby Workman wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> TL;DR version: if you would like to see any of the scripts on the
> following list stay around, please step up to maintain them.
>
> https://slackbuilds.org/DeadSBoBuilds
>
> Reply with which script you want, how you want to be listed in
> the .info file, and what email address you want listed there.

Hi,

I can take these:

misc/cksfv
network/pptp
network/sshpass
network/xl2tpd

Take note, however, that cksfv is actually up to date.

Additionally, these can be removed:
> network/fping
> network/fping6

I maintain fping3 and will later request a rename to "fping" (to match
upstream and update to newest version 4.2).

Similarly, the same should probably happen to network/iperf and
network/iperf3 (but I am not the maintainer, just saying :)

--
Mario