[Slackbuilds-users] building packages

Ed Ender skaendo at excite.com
Sat Jan 11 07:37:44 UTC 2020

I use slackrepo on a dedicated PC at home for both 14.2 and current.

As far as I can remember, idlemoor said that he is not going to work on slackrepo for "current".
It works just fine on 14.2, it also works just fine on -current if you set up /temp on it's own partition.
Hopefully he will do some touch-ups once 15.0 is released. (Not that it needs any)

Ed