[Slackbuilds-users] New submission: protonvpn-cli

Dave Woodfall dave at slackbuilds.org
Fri Nov 13 14:46:41 UTC 2020

On 13/11/20 14:41,
Slackbuilds Users <slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org> put forth the proposition:
> Hello list,
> I just tried to re-upload a new submission, protonvpn-cli.  The only change is to add a missing dependency, docopt.  I get a "File exists; a submission by the name 'protonvpn-cli' is already pending approval." error, so I assume the submission failed?

Hi Erich,

You will need to remove the old submission before you can submit a
new one.  Submissions are usually checked and approved at the weekend
so your old one is still in the list.

You should have had an email when you submitted with the removal URL
and a removal code,

--
Dave

Love is a snowmobile racing across the tundra and then suddenly it flips over,
pinning you underneath.  At night, the ice weasels come.
	 --Friedrich Nietzsche