[Slackbuilds-users] Bug in OpenCASCADE cmake "includes"?

Heiko Rosemann heiko.rosemann at web.de
Fri Oct 16 17:03:12 UTC 2020

Hi everyone,

I recently ran across what looks like a small bug in OpenCASCADE's cmake
scripts, for example the one in

/usr/lib64/cmake/opencascade/OpenCASCADEFoundationClassesTargets-release.cmake

It seems to me like ${OCCT_INSTALL_BIN_LETTER} should not be in there,
for example in line 11:

IMPORTED_LOCATION_RELEASE
"${_IMPORT_PREFIX}/lib64\${OCCT_INSTALL_BIN_LETTER}/libTKernel.so.7.3.0"

This caused compilation errors for me when I tried installing FreeCAD
0.18.4 on -current, but the files look the same on 14.2.

I'm not sure where the blame lies - OpenCASCADE upstream, our packaging
of OpenCASCADE or FreeCAD's searching for OpenCASCADE are my candidates.

Cheers,
Heiko

JFTR: Adding -DOCCT_CMAKE_FALLBACK=ON to FreeCAD's cmake option helps
FreeCAD compile - no idea about other software that might also depend on
OpenCASCADE.

--
eMails verschlüsseln mit PGP - privacy is your right!
Mein PGP-Key zur Verifizierung: http://pgp.mit.edu