[Slackbuilds-users] heyu

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 02:44:35 UTC 2020

Does anyone here actually use heyu? It's for controlling X10 home
automation hardware, and I haven't had access to the hardware (or
interest in using it) in well over a decade.

Would someone who actually uses this care to step up and take over as
maintainer? It's mature, stable software that doesn't update often,
so you wouldn't be taking on a huge burden.

I just pushed a point release update to my branch. So far as I know,
there are no problems with the build. I just can't tell you if it
actually works with actual hardware...