[Slackbuilds-users] insync run fails

Jude DaShiell jdashiel at panix.com
Thu Jul 15 11:26:50 UTC 2021

I installed insync using sbopkg and it fails to run as a result of
insync/pythonlib3 being missing.  The man page was sparse in terms of
commands and options and what those do so that's why I ran insync --help
and discovered this error.  Next I'll try and build insync with the
SlackBuild script since I want to see if I can replicate this error with
that kind of build.  If I can't sbopkg for whatever reason for insync is
inappropriate as a build tool.  I did run sqg -p insync and got no sqf
file created since there was nothing to put into it.  I suppose for
completeness I ought to try installing with spi in order to have all bases
covered.