[Slackbuilds-users] MEGAcmd-1.5.1_Linux

B. Watson urchlay at slackware.uk
Sat Jun 25 04:08:17 UTC 2022

On Sat, 25 Jun 2022, ABE Shin-ichi wrote:

> This was my first try of "git format-patch".
>
> The created patch was as follows. Is this correct ?

Is there a reason you can't use the submission form on the website? We
accepted patches during the pre-15.0 development cycle, as a stopgap
measure. Now that we've got a functional 15.0 repository, sending
patches via email doesn't make sense (it adds extra work, and isn't
automated so patches can be forgotten).

Also it's possible to use github or gitlab, if you really hate the web
form for some reason. I'm not the guy to ask about those though.