[Slackbuilds-users] aqemu

Slackbuilds sbo at linuxgalaxy.org
Sat Mar 5 23:08:37 UTC 2022

On 3/5/22 06:30, Didier Spaier wrote:
> Hi,
> I could build aqemu on Slackware 15 borrowing this sed comand to Arch:
> src/docopt/docopt_value.h
> This helps with GCC>=10
>
> Also following Arch I built with this source tarball:
> https://codeload.github.com/TBK/aqemu/tar.gz/refs/tags/v0.9.4
>
> The GUI per se works, I still have to build Qemu to check in contexet.

Not really worth resurrecting aqemu (vintage 2016)?

Qemu has had a large number of option changes as well as deprecated
features. These changes make aqemu pretty much useless, unless you drop
to qemu-2.4.x or qemu-2.6.x

There was some movement a while back and a move to github when the
original authors dropped out and it was taken over.

-kb