[Slackbuilds-users] Please update your zopfli SlackBuild

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Sun Mar 6 23:01:34 UTC 2022

On 3/1/22, Duncan Roe <duncan_roe at optusnet.com.au> wrote:

> zopfli is a runtime dependency of afdko and hence a build time dependency
> of
> Type1_to_OTF (which I maintain).

Apparently afdko also needs at least one new dep, since you updated it.

Have you already got a build for python3-fontpens?

  File "/usr/lib64/python3.9/site-packages/afdko/ufotools.py", line 9,
in <module>
    from fontPens.thresholdPen import ThresholdPen
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'fontPens'

We're trying to clear the queue of broken builds (either fix or
remove them), so we can launch the 15.0 repository in 100% working
condition. Type1_to_OTF is failing to build, so if you have a working
script for it and all its dependencies, please post them somewhere
(patches on this mailing list would be my preference, or just tarball
attachments).

Possibly you already did this as a PR/MR on github... in which case,
don't worry about this email. I don't do github, but others on the SBo
team will take care of it.