[Slackbuilds-users] Tor is up for grabs

Markus Reichelt ml at mareichelt.com
Wed Mar 16 22:26:02 UTC 2022

* Dionysis Ntreou <yakizarns1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> I would like Tor too if nobody has taken it .

Thank you for your interest.  I would like to stick to the paragraph
highlighted >> below for the short term, because Ukraine crisis
happened.  I feel an obligation to make this right.  I've seen
'MDrights' work on this list before.

so let's see what we can come up with together, eventually.

> Although I do not have the same experience as you Markus but I am
> keen to learn.

We all started at some point. Kudos for starting in the first place.

Mabye SBo manages to evolve to the point that there can be a team
of maintainers for a given application. IMHO such an approach would
need 'release signing keys' like so many other projects use.

Not talking about how, or how fast one could get onto the team, it's
about trust within the team.  a working team is the goal.  the team
shall be resiliant.

I was just thinking out loud...

We'll see. There's time.