[Slackbuilds-users] qemu build issue

Tim Dickson dickson.tim at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 21 12:48:18 UTC 2022

thanks Matteo, that did the trick. It looks like part of the build
process uses already created binaries to process files, and when older
binaries are already in the path they are used instead, giving the error.

It may be worth adding a comment to remove existing version of qemu
before installing a newer one into the README.

regards, Tim