[Slackbuilds-users] Updated ftbfs list

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sun Mar 27 18:59:18 UTC 2022

Le 27/03/2022 à 20:24, Luc Van Rompaey a écrit :

> I would go to https://www.debian.org/distrib/packages
> <https://www.debian.org/distrib/packages> and scroll down to "Search package
> directories". There you can enter a keyword (e.g., "Handbrake", verify that the
> "Package names only" option is selected, and click "Search".
> On the next page, select the Handbrake package. On the right-hand side, you will
> see links to various resources, among which the source package.
> If Debian applied any patches, then these should be available in the
> "debian.tar.xz" file.

Or just web search "handbrake debian package"
This leads to https://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=handbrake
I would select the sid (aka -current) edition which leads to:
https://packages.debian.org/sid/handbrake
then on the right you have download links for the source package
In this case I would select
http://deb.debian.org/debian/pool/main/h/handbrake/handbrake_1.5.1+ds1-1.debian.tar.xz
this untar to a debian diractory in which is a sub-directory patches.

To apply them all:
while read patch; do
  patch -p1 --verbose $CWD/debian/patches/$patch || exit 1
done < $CWD/debian/patches/series

Didier