[Slackbuilds-users] lyx_qt4 depends on libaudio?

Josiah Boothby josiahb at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 20:51:04 UTC 2008

Hello,

Using SBo's qt4 and lyx_qt4 on Slackware 12.1, I get the following
error when trying to run lyx:

lyx: error while loading shared libraries: libaudio.so.2: cannot open

Looking around on the internet has indicated that libaudio.so.2 would
be provided by NAS (which is not distributed by Slackware, and doesn't
appear to be on SBo). This does not appear to be a problem with the
other qt4 programs I've tried to run (e.g., qtconfig).

Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you,

Josiah