[Slackbuilds-users] libtorrent-rasterbar

Heinz Wiesinger pprkut at liwjatan.at
Thu Mar 5 10:10:27 UTC 2009

On Thursday 05 March 2009 10:30:15 Dave Woodfall wrote:
> I'm building a script for an app that requires libtorrent-rasterbar >=
> 0.14. Current SBo version is 0.13.1. I have mailed maintainer Erik Hanson
> but no reply as yet, so I'm posting this in case he reads this list or
> perhaps someone knows if he will be updating soon.
>
> Current version for download from homepage is 1.14.2. If he no longer wants
> to maintain the SB for this I can take over.

As far as I can recall the reason for going with 0.13 was that 0.14 didn't
work with spring/springlobby. I think there was an issue with boost. 0.13.1
worked fine (0.14.x was already available on time of initial submission).

If you really want the update you could check if all scripts on SBo that need
libtorrent-rasterbar, or at least spring/springlobby work with it. Be sure to
also use the boost from SBo. You can then report your results to Erik, which
will very likely speed up the update process a lot, in case nothing breaks of
course.

Grs,
Heinz