[Slackbuilds-users] 13.1

Eugen Wissner belka.ew at gmail.com
Wed May 26 02:12:06 UTC 2010

we decided to use .tgz at least for 13.0
http://lists.slackbuilds.org/pipermail/slackbuilds-users/2009-July/004281.html
but now we have 13.1 and I don't think, that there are so many
changes, that sbo couldn't make one more update. We can use standard
slackware format (.txz) and leave it in $PKGTYPE, so everybody can
change it for .tlz, .tgz etc. And could be better to define $PKGTYPE
at the start of our scripts with other variables such arch.