[Slackbuilds-users] Perl modules orphaned between 14.1 and 14.2

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Mon Oct 31 17:59:25 UTC 2016

Hi there,

While hunting an odd bug in texinfo I caught the following:

I have some perl modules installed from the 14.1 era:

perl-CPAN-Meta-2.150005-x86_64-1_SBo
perl-CPAN-Meta-YAML-0.018-x86_64-1_SBo
perl-Parse-CPAN-Meta-1.4417-x86_64-1_SBo
perl-TermReadKey-2.33-x86_64-0_SBo

Now, these modules are *not* in the 14.2 repository, nor there is any
notice I can find of their removal.

Since I don't know anything about coding and even less about perl, I
had to install these as dependencies from another package. Can you see
if these are no longer needed and could be removed, or, should any
package need those, republish for 14.2?

Thanks,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español