[Slackbuilds-users] Package versions

David Spencer baildon.research at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:21:40 UTC 2017

> this is the first problem, as most of the times there aren't any pull
> request but "hey, X has been updated to W.Y.Z, update it ASAP!"

I know you have had some bad experiences with pull requsts into your
unofficial -current repository.

But if we listen to the idea behind Harald's suggestion, maybe we
could have something on Gitlab for maintainers who opt-in, using
protected branches with multiple maintainers for particular packages?

Just an idea -- we still don't really know what to do with Gitlab ;-)
-D.