[Slackbuilds-users] Atom doesn't build

Andreas Guldstrand andreas.guldstrand at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 12:41:01 UTC 2017

On 4 March 2017 at 11:04, Cristiano Urban <Hedgehog87 at hotmail.it> wrote:
> I've tried to update atom via sbotools (# sboupgrade atom) for three
> consecutive times and it fails to build.
>
> Here below I attach a .txt with some info.
>
> Does anyone have the same issue?

I had the same issue when trying to install it too (not upgrade
because I didn't have it before). But I noticed that the prerequisite,
nodejs, had something it installed into /etc/profile.d, so I assumed I
needed that loaded before installing atom, so I logged out, and logged
in again using a proper root shell and tried again, and then it
worked.

Regards / Andreas