[Slackbuilds-users] active inform6 developers?

José Manuel García-Patos jm.inform at gesaku.es
Tue Oct 18 08:51:03 UTC 2016

> For my own use, 6.32.1 is just fine. But, is there anyone here that's
> using inform and just dying to upgrade to 6.33? I don't want to force
> anyone to stick with an old version if they really want the new one.

I use inform 6.33 (a beta version, actually), but I created my own
SlackBuild for it. I follow its development on git, so if there's any
upgrade-worthy change, I will upgrade from there. Same with the library.

So, as far as I'm concerned, it's your call. But if you need help, let
me know.

--
José Manuel García-Patos
Madrid